PPSC Recruitment 2021–22: Punjab PSC Department releases the latest Job notification for the 119 Principal Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can submit PPSC Principal Vacancy Online Application on or before 20 September 2021. The link to PPSC Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert Notification has been given below here on www.kvkalpetta.org. More details on PPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary, Application Process, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Last Dates, Examination Dates, has been given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
The applicants who have Qualification as per Department Norms can apply for the PPSC Principal Jobs. You can visit the official website at www.ppsc.gov.in. for submitting the online applications for Principal Jobs. You can also get the PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link below this page.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Principal (Group-A)|
|Eligibility||As per Notification|
|Last Date||20 September 2021|
PPSC Vacancy List:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Principal ( Group-A)||119|
- Should have passed Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution: (i) with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks in the case of persons from General Category; and (ii) with minimum forty-five per cent (45%) marks in the case of persons from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category.
- Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution except in case of persons holding the post of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty/ Teachers and Agriculture Masters.
- Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years on the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.(Means Director of Public Instructions, (School) Punjab)
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Minimum: 18-Years
- Maximum: 37-Years
Note: The age relaxation for the constable post will be available to the SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Women/ Physically Handicapped as per the department norms.
Rs. 56100/- Initial Pay.
Application Form Fee
- ₹ 750/- for SC / ST of all states and BC of Punjab state only.
- ₹ 500/- for PWD, EWS, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only.
- ₹ 1500/- for all others.
- The fee must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
The Selection will be on the basis following.
Admit Card/ Result:
You can check the PPSC Recruitment Result and Admit Card through the official website as well as from the links given below.
How to Apply
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through PPSC Official website.
- Last Date for filing online application form: 20 September 2021
- Last date for depositing Application Fee: 27 September 2021 during Bank hours